Please read these terms carefully before using the services of www.sistrum.eu. By using the services on www.sistrum.eu, you declare that you agree to these terms and conditions and are bound by them.
Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of own conditions of the User is not possible.
§ 1 Scope and general information
§ 2 Conclusion of contract and scope of services
(1) The contract for the provision of paid course materials is concluded with:
Dipl.-Ing. Emad Yacoub Hanna
(2) The contract is concluded when the Provider accepts the retrieval of the content or the order of the User. The Provider reserves the right to reject the offer of the User to conclude the user agreement. After the conclusion of the contract, the Provider provides the content for streaming to the User from the pre-announced start date of the course for 12 months. Streaming within the contract means the transmission and reproduction of course materials via the internet, whereby the data is only stored temporarily in the browser cache and discarded after the stream has ended so that no permanent copy remains with the User.
§ 3 Right of Use and Copyright
§ 4 Terms of Service, Prices and Payment
(1) After receipt of payment, the purchased course materials are made available to the User for 12 months from the pre-announced start date of the course.
(2) All prices include VAT, if applicable. The user receives an invoice with VAT.
(3) Payment method is credit card.
§ 5 Right of Withdrawal
Consumers - here Users - are entitled to a right of withdrawal in distance contracts.
The right of revocation expires in the case of a contract for the delivery of digital content not on a physical data carrier, even if the entrepreneur - here Provider - has begun to execute the contract after the consumer
1. expressly agrees that the entrepreneur will commence execution of the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period, and
2. has confirmed his knowledge that he loses his/her right of withdrawal by agreeing to do so when the contract is executed.
§ 6 Disclaimer
The materials on the website www.sistrum.eu are provided 'as is'. The Provider makes no warranties or any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of website www.sistrum.eu or the course materials or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
§ 7 Limitations
In no event shall the Provider be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the website www.sistrum.eu, even if the Provider has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
§ 8 Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the website www.sistrum.eu may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Provider does not warrant that any of the materials on the website www.sistrum.eu are accurate, complete, or current. The Provider may make changes to the materials contained on the website www.sistrum.eu at any time without notice. The Provider does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
§ 9 Cancellation Fees
The User can cancel the purchase of any course after payment, in which case the following cancellation fees shall be deducted from the refund course price:
• 10% of the course price more than 4 weeks before the course starts
• 50% of the course price less than 4, but more than 2 weeks before the course start
• 100% of the course price less than 2 weeks before the beginning of the course
§ 10 Links
The Provider has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the website www.sistrum.eu and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Provider of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the User's own risk.
§ 11 Contractual Text
§ 12 Final Provisions
(1) The contractual language is German. A contract is exclusively in German. This also applies if contracts other than German are written in another contract language. For translation / interpretation differences, only the German text is authoritative. Translating into another language is solely to facilitate understanding.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to contracts between the Provider and the User, excluding the laws governing the international purchase of movable goods. This choice of law applies to consumers only to the extent that it is withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
(3) If the User is a merchant, a legal person under public law or is a public-law special property, jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the User and the Provider is the home jurisdiction of the Provider. This also applies if the user has no general home jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, or his/her domicile or habitual residence is not known at the time the complaint is filed.